Sunday, 16 October 2011

A quick look at My Waterway@Punggol

In recent months, Punggol was one of the talk points in Sngapore.  Particularly those who are currently staying in the north-east (sengkang, punggol area) and those who wish to stay in the north-east, (both private condo and hdb flat).  My Waterway@Punggol is one of the key selling points.  Look at A Treasure Trove private condo, sold 80% on the phase 1 launch. and many HDB launches around waterway area.  2 key launches, the Waterway Terraces I and Waterway Terraces II.

Anyway, I understand that the opening will be on the 23rd October and in order to have a quick view (eager lah!), I cycled there and took a few pictures of the 90% ready Waterway @ Punggol.

The first section of the waterway to be ready.

A bridge, not too sure what is the name!

The path on the left is undulating, maybe to let kids practice cycling on undulating ground.

A caveman shelter or Singapore Zoo Lion Den, I personally do NOT like this design.

The far bank view of the Lion Den

My Dahon on a bridge

Punggol HDB flat.  I like the image in the water.  Look real nice and this is taken from a Samsung Galaxy S.

Waterplant by the riverbank.  Well thought of.

Anyway, before the opening, the path is rather sandy or with little pebble.  While riding the path, I was worried about my tyre puncture, fortunately, nothing happen.  Probably next time ride the mountain bike instead of my Dahon folding bike.

Here is a video for your viewing as well. Hope it turn up well. A little shaky (actually, quite shaky!) Not easy to hold still and ride a bike.
Ok, that is for this post.  I will try to take more pictures next time after the openning.

No comments: