Monday, 3 November 2008

colleague's wedding

yet another wedding that i attended this year. i had blog about it months back. anyway, there is a slight difference in the wedding... the couples' origin are from part of china that is near to north korea. so, this wedding has a little korea tradition on top of the chinese tradition. their family members actually put on korea costume that is very nice and elegance.


here are the newly wed couple and their parents.

part of the korea tradition is to sing and dance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This remind me of a wedding dinner I attended 8 years back in Suzhou, one of the dish is turtle soup and one of the colleugue servered one bowl to me, I got no choice to finish it.
I attended 2 wedding dinner during my visit there. I think another different from here is almost all the dishes will be server out at one go not like here one by one.

AikPeng said...

time flies, been 8 years that you have been here in suzhou. yes, u right, the dishes come almost togother and it will be stacked on top of each other. this wedding not too bad since not so many dishes. the chinese chinese type has like 20+ dishes in all.