Monday, 15 September 2008

99% of Chinese do not wear watches!

I have stayed in China for more than a year and I did not notice this culture till yesterday when my wife told me about it. This best part is she claimed that I told her that. Anyway, do you believe that 99% of the Chinese do not wear watches in China? I am not talking about in country side but in city as well. I do not believe it till I personally saw it with my own eyes. This is probably the reason why the illegal watch sellers always come to me when I was at the walking street in Suzhou city. Here is the video taken at Guang Jian Jie.

2 comments:

Leisha Camden said...

That's so weird! When I was in China five years ago, it seemed like there were people selling watches everywhere. :-)

Selina said...

The Chinese sells watches to tourist but they don't wear it themselves.